I am very excited and humbled to have been selected as the Chief of Police for the Town of Grifton. I am committed to serving my fellow residents to the best of my ability. Our mission is to help make the Town of Grifton a safe place to live and work by forming partnerships with its citizens and businesses.
Our priority is not just writing a crime report after a crime has occurred; it is working with the community to prevent crime and to solve community problems.
I invite you to become our partners in making your neighborhood a better place to live as our community continues to grow.
Get involved by:
- Participating in a neighborhood watch group or improvement committee
- Volunteering at a neighborhood school or youth organization
- Staying informed and getting involved in community issues that matter to you
- Being an observant, caring and considerate neighbor
- Volunteering with the Police Department
- Becoming active in other service organizations
The men and women of the Grifton Police Department look forward to meeting our upcoming challenges and providing the community with excellence in law enforcement services.
Bryan P. Cauley, Chief of Police for the Town of Grifton